Friday, March 26, 2021

How to Prepare Delicious My Family's Chicken Kara-age

My Family's Chicken Kara-age.

My Family's Chicken Kara-age My Family's Chicken Kara-age most diverse and own mind flavor that unique. Several kinds of My Family's Chicken Kara-age recipes are also enough simple to process and dont take lengthy. Even though not everyone likes My Family's Chicken Kara-age food, now few people are getting attached and like the various My Family's Chicken Kara-age foods available. This could be seen from the number of restaurants that provide My Family's Chicken Kara-age as one of the dish. You can have My Family's Chicken Kara-age using 4 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Family's Chicken Kara-age

  1. It's 1 of fillet Chicken thigh.
  2. You need 1 grams of Garlic powder.
  3. You need 1 of up to 3/4 tablespoon Soy sauce.
  4. Prepare 1 of Katakuriko and oil for deep frying.

My Family's Chicken Kara-age step by step

  1. Chop off excess fat from the chicken thigh and chop into 6 pieces, depending on the size of the meat. Make a cut into the thick meat sections and sinew..
  2. Put the chopped chicken from Step 1 in a bowl, and sprinkle in a generous amount of garlic powder. Pour in the soy sauce and rub it in..
  3. Add the katakuriko, heat the oil to 180°, then deep fry chicken. Increase the heat to 200°C, and fry until golden brown. Then it's ready to serve..
  4. In our home, we serve this with a mixture of roasted salt and Szechuan pepper..
  5. I tried making it with double the amount of chicken. Also, since I'm on a diet, I removed the skin and fat. This way, 565 g of chicken was reduced to 449 g..
  6. This is the garlic powder that I use..
  7. 30 shakes amounts to 1 g of powder..
  8. When I measured 60 shakes, it came to 2 g. With 5 more shakes, it weighed 3 g..
  9. 60 shakes came to about 4/5 teaspoon..
  10. If removing the skin, reduce the amount of soy sauce by a touch. After adding the soy sauce, thoroughly rub it into the meat. If you rub it into the meat, there will be no need to marinate..
  11. For when I was in a dieting mode, I used the "healthy" setting on my oven for the first time. For kara-age, it takes 32 minutes..
  12. After 32 minutes, they're done! They look just like regular kara-age. But admittedly, these taste better deep fried. I also recommend leaving the skin on..
  13. To recap: Depending on the size of the chicken, 1 g of garlic powder is needed for each piece of chicken. Adjust the amount of salt to taste..
  14. If not serving with Szechuan pepper, try serving it with salt and sesame and garlic powder..

Obtain ingredients for making My Family's Chicken Kara-age recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and even on the market. There are many types of My Family's Chicken Kara-age that are convenient and quick to process into delicious dishes. You can constantly practice this My Family's Chicken Kara-age recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook other foods on our website, we prepare sundry types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

March 26, 2021 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment